Alpine Archers Aim High!
- Dual College Credits
- Honors and AP Courses
- National Honor Society
- ACT Test Prep
- Innovative Teachers
- Small Class Size
- Peer Mentors
- Academic Goal Planning
- Character Education
- School Clubs
- 213 Additional BYU Courses
- Art and Foreign Language Courses
1) We believe each student fundamentally possesses the ability to meet and exceed rigorous educational and character goals.
2) We believe in cultivating an intrinsic love of learning and critical thinking that prepares students to succeed in college and lead choice filled lives.
3) We believe in establishing a curriculum that supports individualized learning experiences, equitable opportunities for success, and expectations that all students achieve at high levels.
4) We believe in fostering an environment characterized by academic, intellectual, and physical safety through our culture of mutual respect, maturity, and positive relationships amongst all stakeholders.
5) We believe in guiding students to become discerning and service oriented leaders in a complex and competitive world.