Transcript Request

Current and former students or parents who need a copy of the latest transcript must fill out the form below in order for to receive one. If there is a specific address necessary to send them, please indicate that in the message. Transcripts will be mailed to the address as indicated in Infinite Campus. If there has been an address change, indicate that in the message box, and a member of the staff will contact you. If you are requesting it be sent to a college also put the contact information, including the mailing address in the box provided.

Please complete the form below

Name *