Please feel free to contact us to learn more about the opportunities provided by Alpine Academy or to schedule a tour of the school! We'd be more than happy to work together to help your child achieve their highest potential.
Click the links below to start the enrollment process.
2024-2025 Application/Lottery Dates: February 15th-March 31st
Lottery held on April 5th
Must accept by April 10th
All new families must fill out the following documents to complete enrollment.
Your ID – Personal identification of parent/guardian (driver’s license, picture identification, etc.) bearing your name.
Child’s ID – Please bring one of the following (photocopies will not be accepted
· Original birth certificate
· Certified birth card issued by a health district
Immunization Record – Up to date medical records indicate that your child has had, or at least started the following series of immunizations:
· Minimum of 4 DTap/DTP doses: Final dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
· Minimum of 3 Polio doses: Final dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
· Two MMR doses: 1st dose must be on or after the 1st birthday. 1st & 2nd dose must be separated by at least 28 days.
· One Tdap dose: A child enrolling in 7th grade is required to have 1 Tdap (Bordetella Pertussis) regardless of when the last Tetanus (Td) was given. The < 5 yr. rule since the last Tetanus no longer applies
· Two Hepatitis A doses: 2nd dose must be given at least 6 mo. after the 1st dose. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.
· Three Hepatitis B Doses: Must have a minimum of 4 months between 1st and 3rd dose, and >6 mo. old when 3rd dose was given. (Required to students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002)
· Two Chicken Pox (Varicella) doses: 1st dose on or after 1st birthday. 1st and 2nd does must be separated by at least 28 days if age 13 yrs. Of age or older. Minimum interval of 3 months between doses 1 and 2 if age is less than 13 years of age or older. Minimum interval of 3 months between doses 1 and 2 if age is less than 13 years. (Required for students new to Nevada of District after July 2, 2011). Physician verification of past disease required for Varicella vaccine exemption.
· One Meningitis (Neisseria meningitis) in the form of a quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine(MCV4). The child must receive at least one dose of MCV4 on or after age 10 years.
Proof of address – You must bring one of the following.
· Recent utility bill
· Rent receipt
· Residence Lease or sales contract
Note: If you only have a sales contract for the purchase of a new home as proof of address, the school will enroll your child on the condition that one additional proof of address from above list is submitted within 30 days. Driver’s license, telephone bill, or cable bill are not acceptable.
If you are living with a friend or relative because of economic hardship you will need to bring to the school site, a notarized letter signed by the owner/renter stating that their address is your place of residence.
If you do not have documentation because you are living in a temporary or homeless situation, call Title I Homeless Outreach Program for Education.
Note: These forms are used for data purposes and your information will not be shared. Our school receives grants and other funds based on the information provided by forms like these.